My Brownie Web Safe Code
When using the World Wide Web I promise:
- To agree rules with my parents or guardians about the best way for me to use the computer and the World Wide Web.
- Not to give out my home address or phone number without permission.
- Not to give out the name or address of my school without permission.
- Not to agree to meet anyone who I contact on the web, unless my parents or guardians say it is all right and go with me.
- Not to put my photograph on a website.
- To tell my parents, guardians, teacher or Leader if I find something on the web that worries or upsets me.